Monday, June 23, 2008

About this blog

FileMaker, the user friendly database application. This blog will be focus FileMaker Pro (FMP). Some tips & tricks, techniques, examples, explanations, comments and the things I do not know now. Some post will be exact translation of some of my posts in filemakerkullaniyorum.blogspot.com (Turkish).

I have been developing FileMaker solutions for more than 10 years. FileMaker is Apple based application. Like an Apple product, it endear it self. Like most of FM user I like to develop with FileMaker although some missing features that developers expecting for years. Every newer version close this missing feature gaps. But there are still gaps...

In addition, I am planning to publish visitors questions in Q/A part. I am waiting your questions, comments and any other request.

Although this blog is not aimed profit, I may use google ad-sense program. Please do not hesitate to notify me inconvenient ads.

Legal Note: All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

No comments: